What some folks are saying...
From the Brockway Biggs Press Page
"The album has a feel good canadian slick rick type of feel."
- Mat The Alien - Modest Bike / Circa (Whistler/Vancouver, BC)
"I dig So Many Purposes. It kind of reminds of stuff that came out around '93 or '94."
- Matt Chan - CJSF (Burnaby, BC)
"I love that Invisible joint!"
- Kinetik - CJUM (Winnipeg, MB)
"I'm in awe of the new album. It's sounding hot."
- Lee Pearce (Mt Pearl, NL)
"I mostly liked how serious you were in the songs. The vibe is cool."
- Mindbender (Toronto, ON)
"A solid release. I thought it was dope how you put track meanings in the jewel case."
- DJ Wundrkut (Surrey, BC)
"We love the cover of the CD!"
- Liz Rigney - ATV/CTV Halifax (Halifax, NS)
"Caboose Remix: The flow is tight - I'm feeling the train samples and production."
- Kevin Oliver - Westbeat & DJ Pool (Calgary, AB)
"Pinch Hitter: You had one of the most talked about tracks of in recent years."
- Marc Ferman - Keep It Classic (North Miami Beach, FL)
"The production was good and your lyrical content was great. I liked the topics. Uhhh is a really DOPE track."
- L-Precise (Delta, BC)
"Buck 65 has to be the obvious reference here from the campus radio shoutout, conversational flow, everyman lyrics, etc."
- Chris White - CJAM (Windsor, ON)
"'Clap Your Hands' I think that DJs would like to mess with the hook.
'Your Vision' I think the beat and your flow/lyrics are some of your best!"
- DJ Sage - CFRO (Burnaby, BC)